You are picked up at hotel lobby and drive around 70km south-east to Can Gio in approximate 1.5 hour. When reaching the place, you will have a boat trip along the river and enter the living area of bats. Then walk into bird reservation area to step up to watchtower for bird observation. You will have chance to spot thousands of birds. After lunch at the restaurant, you will walk to Crocodile Lake to learn more about this animal, and detect wild monkeys appearing at the forest’s edge. Finish our day tour and drive back to Ho Chi Minh City with great memories.
- Tour schedule: 8:00am – 5:00pm
- If you travel during the period from April to October when is not bird breeding season but with the highest heat and longest sun hours during the day, we will replace bird observation with salt making a visit to learn how local people make salt.
- Air-conditioned transfer
- Enthusiastic and professional English speaking tour guide
- Boat trip indicated in the program
- Entrance fees
- A lunch at a local restaurant
- Beverage, tips and gratuities