‘Go throughout all Ho Chi Minh City highlights with our Saigon Full Day Tour to explore historical sites like Reunification Palace and the War Remnant Museum to learn more about the Vietnam War. Next, move on with the Colonial architecture area where remained buildings become city’s symbols. You will walk around the Notre Dame Cathedral and Post Office to visit these French designed style.
We will reach a local restaurant then to enjoy Vietnamese tasty lunch. This afternoon, drive to China Town in Saigon to visit Thien Hau Pagoda, and see the Chinese classical architectures. After the tour, you will get back to Ben Thanh Market in Saigon to interact with locals and try your talents at bargaining at the busiest market with dozes category of goods.
- Tour schedule: 8:00am – 5:00pm
- If you have only half day, please contact us for other offer and suggestion matching your time.
- Air-conditional transfer during the tour
- Enthusiastic and professional tour guide
- Entrance fees – Lunch at restaurant
- Tips, beverage and gratuities
- Private air-conditioned transfer
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees
- A lunch at local restaurant
- 2 bottles of water per person
- Tips, gratuities & services not mentioned